There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Day 18 - Friday 9th of May

Today is day 18 of my blog (Friday 9th May)

Yesterday, when I was unloading the dishwasher, I noticed that it wasn't all full, with a lot of space to put more dishes. I think the  reason for this was probably because the dishes had been in the dishwasher for a while, most likely because we didn't use that many dishes. By loading all of the dishes and decreasing the amount of space, you could save a lot of money! A washing machine usually uses around 40 litres of water per load a day, which is a lot of water! I think that a lot of people should load the dishwasher fully , it will save a lot of money and water. So, today when we were washing the dishes, I made sure that the dishwasher was full with dishes.

What I did: Today for my task I made sure that the dishwasher was full before starting it.

Result: I don't think the result will be very evident at the current time, but the bill will tell if it is an effective task or not. Even though there were more dishes packed into the dishwasher, it still attained the clean standard.

Reflection: I felt good about what I did today. This is because I think that it's making a difference to the water bill. I think that this task is so simple and easy that you could do it just like that. My mum has been doing this for a very, very long time, and so now it is almost built into me. I think that I will continue to do this task from now on, because I do subconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment