There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Day 15 - Tuesday 6th of May

Today is day 15 of my blog (Tuesday 6th May)

Last year, for the 40 hour famine, I decided to go vegetarian for 40 hours, because I knew that a lot of animals were being killed everyday. It was quite difficult for me because my family - excluding my step mum - really like meat, whether it be chicken, beef, pork or fish. What made it worse was that they were having meat in all of their meals, my dad even went to Carl's Jr on the same day, and I was stuck eating chips. Luckily though, I made it through unscathed, and it wasn't actually as hard as I though! So, I thought, since it wasn't too hard, why not do it again? It was so simple, and we do eat rice most of the time, so it's not torturous or anything.

What I did: I had a vegetarian dinner tonight, which was really good because along with the rice I had for dinner, there was some eggs too.

Results: There really isn't any result because I have only really done this twice in my life, but I guess it would still kind of save a tiny, minuscule amount.

Reflection: I felt good about what I did today. This is because I know that I'm still saving a tiny little bit of meat, even though there is chicken in the oven. It was really simple to do because I could just eat rice, which is a staple food in my diet. I think that it was a really easy task to do and I will continue to do it in the near future.






No comments:

Post a Comment