There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 5 May 2014

Day 14 - Monday 5th of May

Today is day 14 of my blog (Monday 5th May)

Today was the first day back to school, and thus, the first day returning back to my blog after a well needed break! So, today I decided that for my task I would do something that my family has been doing for a long time during the winter, which is using 2 blankets at night. Using two blankets, you can save a lot of money and energy by not using heaters or electric blankets. This will make the electricity bill cheaper, but probably only about a few dollars, so it probably won't make that much of a difference.

What I did: I use 2 blankets at night when I go to sleep instead of turning on the heater or electric blanket.

Result: There probably wan't that much result because an electric heater only uses up to 15 to 30 cents per hour. It is a cost effective way to reduce money because it still kept me warm.

Reflection: I felt good about what I did today. This is because there will probably be a slight difference in the amount of the power bill. I think that this task is really easy and a lot of people could do it. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember, so it is instinctive for me to do, and I will probably continue to do this task. I think that quite a bit of people already do this, and I think that it is a really good, cost effective way to keep warm.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment