There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Day 12 - Wednesday 16th of April

Today is day 12 of my blog (Wednesday 16th of April)

Today was the last day of school. Unfortunately though, I was still feeling a bit sick, as the aftermath of yesterday's sick day. Luckily, I was allowed to go to school, but just in case, I brought along some Panadol and Strepsils, to counter any headaches or coughs I got. When I got home, I hadn't used a single tablet! But I did realize that we were almost out of Panadol, so I told my mum after school and we went shopping. While at the supermarket, we got, along with the medicine, some groceries as well. While we were walking to the checkout, we passed the light bulbs, when my mum suddenly remembered that we needed some more of them. She looked through them, when I remembered about the Vector lady coming in to talk to us about energy saving. I remembered that she talked about energy saving bulbs, which I told my mum, and in response she replied that we already used them.

What I did: My mum and I got energy bulbs because some of the bulbs in the kitchen were blown. We've always used energy saving bulbs, which is really good.

Result: I don't think there was much of a result because we've been using energy saving bulbs for a very long time, which is a great way to save a bit of energy.

Reflection: I felt good about what I did today. This is because I know that we are saving energy by using these bulbs. I hope that this does reduce our energy usage, even just a little bit. I think that this is a really easy task to do and I will continue to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment