There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Day 11 - Tuesday 15th of April

Today is day 11 of my blog (Tuesday 15th April)

Today I didn't go to school today because I was unfortunately sick. This unlucky circumstance was struck upon me yesterday, I wasn't feeling that great yesterday morning, and as the day progressed, it got worse and worse! Anyway, since I was home the whole day, and my mum was working from home to look after me, we took the time to work on the garden. I helped her by removing all of the stakes and netting from the dead plants, making the pots clear for the new plants to come. From there, I tied all of the stakes together, in bunches of 3, and proceeded to put them away in the shed. While I was doing this, my mum was re-potting her African Violets.

What I did: I helped my mum by cleaning the garden. I did this by taking out all of the stakes, then tied them up and put them away into the garden shed.

Result: This task resulted in a success because now the garden is clean and is ready to be re-seeded for season.

Reflection: I think that I really helped my mum. This is because I cleaned the garden, thus reducing the time spent for my mum in the garden, so she could get back to work. It was quite an easy task to do, but removing the netting was quite a tedious job. I think that I will probably do a similar task to this again, such as planting something. I enjoyed doing this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment