There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 13 April 2014

Day 8 - Saturday 12th of April

Today is day 8 of my blog (Saturday 12th April)

Today is officially the one week anniversary of my blog! So, I decided to go back to my first task, and repeat it, to see if I can improve it in any way. I've noticed that I haven't really laid back on using electricity, and I thought that this would be a great way to start doing that! Today, I used minimal t.v. and computer because I was out most of the day, and I had to clean my room, unfortunately. So, I managed to use minimal electricity, which was really good! Again I turned off lights, the t.v. and the computer when I didn't need it, to conserve energy. I hope that the bill isn't as much as last month!

Result: Well, there isn't any result yet because we won't be getting the bill until the end of the month, but I hope that it costs less.

What I did: Again I cut down on lights, showers and washing machines. I shut down unneeded electrical goods and appliances. I closed the curtains to keep in the heat, instead of turning on a heater.

Reflection: Today I felt good about what I did. This is because I know that there will probably be a small difference in our electricity bill. I took a look at some energy efficiency sites again and found some tips on how to save energy. I found energy saving a little hard because society today relies so much on technology that even taking a day away from it is difficult, much like last time. I really hope that if I keep saving energy, the bill will change by a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment